2019年5月22日水曜日

Macbeth

"Hail Macbeth, Lord of Cawdor, and future king of Scotland!"
Today I read  ”Macbeth” , based on the play by William Shakespeare. Macbeth is a general. One day Macbeth and his friend Banquo see three witches and hear that Macbeth will become king of Scotland. From then he come to want to be king of Scotland. After that he talk about that to his wife, she entice him to kill King Duncan so that he can be king. That changes his personality. What will become of him in the end?

If I were told to do bad things by close person, I would refuse to do that. Also, I think that I should break off a relationship with such person. I want to get along with people who have a good influence on me. In addition, I thought that desire is good thing to be active, but sometimes it can be horrible. I recommend you read this book because I think it is important to read some literary works.


著者 : Conrad Mason
Usborne Publishing Ltd
発売日 : 2008-10-31

2 件のコメント:

  1. I read ”Macbeth” based on the play by William Shakespeare
    I read ”Macbeth”, based on the play by William Shakespeare

    返信削除
  2. see three witches and heard
    Please choose either the present or the past tense.

    返信削除

Dracula

"First, we must deal with Lucy," said the professor. "Now she is dead, she too will become a vampire..." I read &quo...