2019年5月15日水曜日

Here Comes the Strikeout

"I will work hard, " said Bobby.

"I want to be a good hitter."


     I read "Here Comes the Strikeout" . This book is about a boy's effort and success. The main character is Bobby. he plays baseball, but he is not good at hitting the balls. He become sad because everyone don't choose him as their team. He tried to practice many times and improve her skill. At the end, he take part in the game. Can he play an active role? 
     I truly realized that it is important to practicing hard. I want to keep working hard without giving up. My favorite character in this book is Willie. He is good at hitting the balls and he teaches Bobby how to hit them. I think that Willie is very kind person because he never to behave proudly to him and cheer her up. I want to be someone like him in the future. I like this book because I like this story and character in this book, so I recommend that you read this book.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Dracula

"First, we must deal with Lucy," said the professor. "Now she is dead, she too will become a vampire..." I read &quo...