2019年7月12日金曜日

Dracula

"First, we must deal with Lucy," said the professor. "Now she is dead, she too will become a vampire..."


I read "Dracula" written by Bram Stoker. This is a story about vampire. Jonathan Harker arrives at creepy Castle Dracula. Strange things happen frequently after meeting  Count Doracula. One day, Jonathan notices that Doracula is a vampire. After that, Lucy who is a friend of Mina who is his wife was attacked by Doracula. Lucy becomes sick and  three fiances make an effort to save her, but she dies and becomes a vampire. After that Mina was attacked by Dracula, too. Can Jonathan save her and defeat it?

If I saw my close friend was attacked by someone, I would help her without hesitation. On the contrary, my friend has other opinion. She will call for help because if I was attacked by someone too, it is bad. 

This scene is left in the impression that the professor tried to kill Lucy when she became a vampire. If my lover completely changed his soul, I wouldn't be able to kill him because the body remains his one.

I recommend this book because it is famous story in the world. If you haven't read it yet, you should read. Also, the cover is terrible and it attracts our interest.

 







0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Dracula

"First, we must deal with Lucy," said the professor. "Now she is dead, she too will become a vampire..." I read &quo...