2018年6月19日火曜日

LLC

Hello, I found a DVD, which I wanted to watch. It is "Roman Holiday".
I've ever heard the title, but I haven't watched it, so I want to try it!



Then I want to watch this famous scene.
This scene is that she go down the stairs while eating gelato.
I want to walk there while eating it with someone!
In fact, it is not allowed to eat something there, but many people probably don't know that.


Also, Audrey Hepburn is very beautiful woman.
I want to her works.


I'll try it when I have a lot of time
Let's watch it with me someday!




See you.







4 件のコメント:

  1. Now that you mention it! So do I.
    I'd like to watch the foreign movie too.

    返信削除
  2. I like this actress.
    She is very pretty and she sings well.

    返信削除
  3. I like this movie! It's so romantic. After wathing it, every time I want to go Rome.

    返信削除

Dracula

"First, we must deal with Lucy," said the professor. "Now she is dead, she too will become a vampire..." I read &quo...