2019年6月11日火曜日

The Story of Heidi


"I've come for Heidi," she announced. "I should never have left her with you in the first place." "No," cried Heidi, suddenly afraid. "I like it here. I want to stay with Grandfather."


Today I read "The story of Heidi". From now, I will introduce the summary. Heidi's Aunt Dete take her to her Grandfather's house. Then she is getting used to living with him. She makes friends named Peter. She enjoyed the living there. However, they are separated from Aunt Dete so that Clara can make friend to keep her company.  After few days later, Heidi becomes homesick and back her hometown with Clara. Heidi and Clara seems to be close, so Peter gets jealous of her. What will he do and happen?

In my opinion, Heidi grew up in a unhappy home environment, so I guess she needs money. If she went to Dete's house, she wouldn't have trouble with money. But I think that she cherish the living with her grandfather. I wondered if everyone would choose fun life or money? Most of the people said they choose fun life.

This is one of the famous story in the world, but I have never read this book. Heidi was very playful and cute girl. I think that Clara couldn't have stood up without Heidi. I heard that this book have sequel, so I want to try them.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Dracula

"First, we must deal with Lucy," said the professor. "Now she is dead, she too will become a vampire..." I read &quo...