2018年10月23日火曜日

Bad Love

He didn't kill himself. So, who did kill him? (p.14)




Bad Love cambridge に対する画像結果Flick Laine and Jack Daly met at a party in Denver at her friend Judy Kaplan's house. Then, they made a promise to meet again. However, she couldn't meet him again. In fact, he killed himself.
She thought that he didn't kill himself because the gun was in his righy hand, but he was left-handed.

If I were in her place, I would think so, too. Then I would try to find the real killer of him. This book tells us that love is not only wonderful things but also scarey one.

This book has good illustrations, and it has a lot of exciting story. I like this story. I recommend that you read this book.





Bad Love, CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY PRESS
Book reviews














1 件のコメント:

  1. I have read it before, but I forgot this story.
    So I will read this book again.

    返信削除

Dracula

"First, we must deal with Lucy," said the professor. "Now she is dead, she too will become a vampire..." I read &quo...