2018年7月21日土曜日

Slam Dunk for Mark

" I'm busy, I can't play. "





Hello, I read this book, " Slam Dunk for Mark ".


Slam Dunk for Mark (Foundations Reading Library Level 3)の詳細を見るMark is good at playing basketball. He have a important game in the next day.
He is lives with sick grandmother, and she isn't fine.
He is worried about her, and he decided to take her to the doctor tomorrow.

Although he has a fair reason, but he wouldn't say it to the basketball team.
He only said  " I'm busy this afternoon.I'm sorry I can't play."
They get angry with him, and don't know about his sick grandmother!


I thought Mark should say the real reason to his team, but he is very kind man!!




I recommend that you read this book!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Dracula

"First, we must deal with Lucy," said the professor. "Now she is dead, she too will become a vampire..." I read &quo...