2018年6月9日土曜日

The Little Mermaid



" You' re not still thinking about that prince, are you? " said her eldest sister.

The little mermaid nodded.

" Remember, he' s a man and you' re a mermaid, " her sister went on. " He will only make you unhappy. "









Hello, I read sad book, " The Little Mermaid ".


The main story of this is about... A little mermaid fell in love with a man, but her love was hopeless.
She got human legs in exchange for her voice.
Then, she became a human and see him, but her love didn't come true.
She lost everything.


I felt sad inside.
I recommend this book to you.




See you.


1 件のコメント:

  1. I read this book, too. I felt sorrow by reading it, but I like this story.

    返信削除

Dracula

"First, we must deal with Lucy," said the professor. "Now she is dead, she too will become a vampire..." I read &quo...