2018年5月15日火曜日

Stories of Unicorns

Hello!
I read this book during GW.
I'll explain about this story.


That is because other animals were frightened of it.
 
But, it was very kind.
One day, it saved animals from a hunter.
They realized it's kindness.
Finally, the unicorn was able to make friends with animals and
it became happy!!














This is my favorite book.
This story is good, and the picture is beautiful!
Please try it!

 

Thank you for reading my book review.
See you.













































1 件のコメント:

  1. It looks like you have two different Book Reviews tags, which look the same. Please ask Yurika or me for help in the next class.

    返信削除

Dracula

"First, we must deal with Lucy," said the professor. "Now she is dead, she too will become a vampire..." I read &quo...