2018年5月29日火曜日

I Love Cats!



Hello, everyone.

I have a cat at home in Shimonoseki. I miss it. So, I often watch You Tube.


I'll introduce my favorite channels of cats.

First, I'll introduce 『ひろにゃんねる』!!


I've watched it for two years.
Also, I watched it this week, too!
The cat on the left is called "Maron",
the right is called "Chacha".

They are very cute!!












 
Second, I'll introduce『猫のきんた』‼
Recently, I discovered this channel, but I've already watched it many times.
The cat is brown tabby, and so is my cat!
The cat called "Kinta". He loves her owner, so his looks like that are very cute!!





                 

                        


I feel much better looking at them, so I want to recommend it to you!!


See you.











0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Dracula

"First, we must deal with Lucy," said the professor. "Now she is dead, she too will become a vampire..." I read &quo...