2019年5月15日水曜日

The White Stones

'Open the door!' you shout, but nobody comes.

I am an archaeologist. I go to the island of Skaran in Ireland to study the megalithic stones. I meet a person and she speak that  'The people on the island don't like archaeologists.' , but she just want to research the Megalithic culture of Ireland. After she arrive there, she become to realize that something is wrong for me. For example, trees happen to fall in front of her, the car behind her follow her at high speed, and so on. There are very strange things. Can you solve this mystery? The book series is Oxford Bookworms Library. I like this book series because the ends depend on me. That's very interesting for me. I recommend you read this book.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Dracula

"First, we must deal with Lucy," said the professor. "Now she is dead, she too will become a vampire..." I read &quo...