2019年5月8日水曜日

Mystery on the Island

"I think that woman is in trouble."
I read "Mystery on the Island".  This book is about young people's justice.
One day, David, John and Daniela happen to see that a man is taking a woman to a big boat. The man looks very big and strong. They think that she is in a trouble. Then they try to ask the police officer for help, but they have no clues, so the police officer cannnot work. Later, they find the big boat again and follow it. Why is the big man taking a woman to a big boat? I thought that the woman got involved in  an accident, but it was not. I cannot expect the fact of mystery from the cover. I think it is nice that young people tryed to help a woman.  This book series is Foundations Reading Library. This is easy to read. I like this series because it has many kinds of stories. I recommend that you read this series. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Dracula

"First, we must deal with Lucy," said the professor. "Now she is dead, she too will become a vampire..." I read &quo...