2019年1月17日木曜日

Parallel


 'I don't understand, Mr Fairhead. Different worlds? Why? Why are there parallel worlds?' (p.15)

Parallel 洋書 Cambridge に対する画像結果A strange accident was happend. One tall young woman was waiting for the train at the platform. A man in a black suit was close to the woman. When a train came into the station, he put his hand on her back.  The woman was fallen in front of it by the man. After three years later, Max Holland was in a flat. Gerald Fairhead visit him and said 'It's the other Max Holland. Max Holland the priest.'  Fairhead seemed to know about Max and the other him, so he decided to get him to take the other max.

I like this book because it is unusual story. Itwas very interesting and difficult for me. If I could go to the Parallel world, I want to go there!


Parallel. Cambridge English Readers.
Book reviews




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Dracula

"First, we must deal with Lucy," said the professor. "Now she is dead, she too will become a vampire..." I read &quo...