2019年1月17日木曜日

Next Door to Love

' I don't want to think about the old days tonight. I just want to think about now. ' (p.17)



ソース画像を表示Stella and Tony are neighbors. One day, she saw him, but he seemed sad. She became curious about why he was sad. The other day, she knew that he had got divorced his wife and they had a daughter. In fact, he couldn't see her very often. As Stella and Tony talked each other, they fell in love. Also his daughter Daisy liked Stella. They want to see Daisy more, but it seemed difficult for them. Could they see her more?




This book tells us that 'When you want to do something, just do it. Don't stop and think about it!'I thought it is very important for me because when I want to do something, I often hesitate to do that. recommend this book because it is a nice story.










Next Door to Love. Cambridge English Readers.
Book reviews





1 件のコメント:

  1. I know this story. I want to some neighbors who become my husband.

    返信削除

Dracula

"First, we must deal with Lucy," said the professor. "Now she is dead, she too will become a vampire..." I read &quo...