2019年1月24日木曜日

Clothes Then and Now

'Do we always wear the same clothes? Of course not! We wear different clothes when we do different things.' (p.4)

Clothes Then and Now に対する画像結果
 Do you like clothes? What is your important point when you choose clothes? I read a book weitten about clothes. This book said clothes have many functions. For example, they stay cool or warm, look good and send messages to other people. Also this book was written about the kinds of materials to make them. For example, wool, cotton, and linen. When I come to think of them, we wear differnt kinds of clothes every day. 

This book tells us how important clothes are. It is very interesting. I recommend that everyone read this book!





Clothes Then and Now. Oxford Read and Discover.
Book reviews





1 件のコメント:

  1. I work at clothing store, but I never think about the function of the clothes.
    So I'm very interested in this book! I want to read as soon as possible!

    返信削除

Dracula

"First, we must deal with Lucy," said the professor. "Now she is dead, she too will become a vampire..." I read &quo...