2018年12月20日木曜日

TEN LONG YEARS

" Mr. Hernandez, I don't think you're telling me everything, " I said. (p.12)


TEN LONG YEARS 洋書 に対する画像結果Nat Marley was a New York private investigater. One day one person visited him. His name was Jorge Hernandez. Then Hernandez asked him to find his old friend, so Nat searched about the old friend, Mike Lopez. Then he managed to find him. However, Lopez don't want to meet Hernandez. In fact, Hernandez was selling drug and the old friend was one of the group of him. Lopez seemed to have Hernandez's fifty thousand of money. Could he get back it?


This book tells us that when you took the wrong choice, you should learn the right thing and live again. This book was interesting story, so I recommend that everyone read this book.




TEN LONG YEARS. Cambridge English Readers.
Book reviews

1 件のコメント:

  1. I want to know why Mike doesn't want to meet Jorge.
    So I will pick up this book next time.

    返信削除

Dracula

"First, we must deal with Lucy," said the professor. "Now she is dead, she too will become a vampire..." I read &quo...