2018年11月5日月曜日

Inspector Logan

' I feel something's not right. But I don't know. '


「inspector logan」の画像検索結果Margaret Kerr who was Robert Kerr's wife went out at lunch time and she didn't come home on the evening of that day. Robert Kerr wasn't at home at that time. Then, Inspector Jenny Logan who was a police officer put her photo in newspaper. One day, a girl appeared and she said, ' I saw her. She was driving with a man. ' Why? She was married to Mr Kerr, but she got along with the other man! This book tells us the importance to expiate own sin without telling lies.


This book is in the Cambridge English Readers series. It has a lots of nice stories, so I like this book. I recommend that everyone read this book.



Inspector Logan. Cambridge English Readers.
Book reviews

1 件のコメント:

Dracula

"First, we must deal with Lucy," said the professor. "Now she is dead, she too will become a vampire..." I read &quo...